It is not a posh hotel or sample rooms of an expensive condo. It is a newly built SOHO (Small Office, Home Office) building in the bay area of Tokyo. Some people feel that play and work should never be mixed. But here, the boundaries between play and work seem non-existent. Sure enough, various parties are held regularly where workers from different companies get to know each other and perhaps find mutual business opportunities. The 320 office spaces are mostly occupied already since the opening in last March despite the lingering recession.
- Preserving the Past in Japan: Registered Tangible Cultural Property (buildings and their plots)
- Future Dreams of Japanese Children
- Japan as the World’s Most Rapidly Aging Society (3) Elderly Care
- Japan as the World’s Most Rapidly Aging Society (2) Employment
- Japan as the World’s Most Rapidly Aging Society (1) Elderly Business