Personally, I like being transferred, but young Japanese people are relatively unwilling to be transfered. Many people want to live in a town they are accustomed to. So under what conditions do they accept the transfer order? This is the survey result.
On what terms would you accept a work transfer?
- Entitled to a housing allowance
- Getting a pay rise
- Getting my desired job
- Appropriate and temporal period
- Getting a promotion
- Getting an interesting job
- Can live together with my family
- Good working environment
- Can live in my desired city
- Entitled to a transportation allowance to visit my family's hometown
Source: At Home Co., Ltd. conducted among 300 men and women in their 20s and 30s living in Tokyo