Anxiety and expectations are mixed when you get a new job. In particular, what kind of anxiety do university students feel when they start to work for the first time after graduation? This is a questionnaire asked among Japanese university students. Do you feel the same way?
What do you worry about the most when entering into the workforce?
- Getting up early every morning
- Getting along well with senior co-workers
- Making friends with co-workers
- Not knowing what tasks I will be assigned
- Not knowing how I should behave during meals/events with seniors
- Not sure about business manners
- Compelled to put on a funny skit at parties
- Focusing on work in the morning
- Inadequate PC and foreign language skills
- Not enough wages and benefits
Source: ASAHI SOFT DRINKS CO., Ltd. (Conducted among university students)