Stress related to work is common in all countries. Japan is said to be particularly stressful at work. What are the ways to relieve stress in Japan? I think it's different between women and men, so let's see the answers of women this time.
What do you do to relieve stress at work?
1. Eat sweets, drink tea or coffee
2. Surf the Internet or send email
4. Stretch or have a massage
5. Stare outside the window or take a deep breath
6. Listen to music
7. Smoke a cigarette
8. Read a magazine, newspaper or book
9. Smell incense or something similar
10. Put on make-up
Source: KAUNET Co., Ltd (Conducted among working females)