Source: Dentsu Inc. survey of 9,212 valid respondents, ages 20-59, in the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, India, U.K., France, Germany, Russia, USA, Canada and Australia.
- To Become a Leader in Japan (3): Bringing out the Talents of Your Subordinates
- Recent Trends in Job Interviews in Japan (2): “Competency Interview” and “Presentation Interview”
- About Yakuza, Japanese Mafia, Organized Crime Syndicates in Japan
- To Become a Leader in Japan (2): Corporate Growth Equals Human Growth
- To Become a Leader in Japan (1): Problem-solving Is Your Job